Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello Old Friend(s)!

Well, hello!  It's been quite some time, however with the looming rainy weather we have been experiencing lately I decided the timing was right for me to resurrect this thing.  :)  So many things to share, so little time...so I'll pick up with my latest "project" and we'll pretend to be all caught up!

I finally saved my pennies and made the leap into DSLR photography.  I LOVE my new camera and am utterly obsessed with viewing everything as a photograph.  Since I've had so much fun with my camera already, I'll share a few shots from around my little area and you can rest assured there will be many more to come.  I definitely have an affinity for macro and abstract photography so you won't see many landscapes or people in my pictures but I'll try to throw in a few of those from time to time as I explore more.  One day I will also have enough pennies saved for a new computer and photo editing software but until then these are just the raw un-edited files.

Here are some of my faves so far:

Sacramento's iconic Tower Bridge


A few abstracts or macros





You can find more on my Flickr page, here. Any comments and constructive criticism welcome as I am learning!

1 comment:

Jill said...

yee-haw! You know I love that! After having kids I don't spend much time on the non-kid pictures, but it's so fun!